Pay: Dependent Upon Experience
Benefits: Health Insurance + Dental, Retirement Matching, PTO
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Has anyone ever told you that you’re a “people-person”?
We’re looking for an account manager to join our digital marketing agency and serve as the liaison between our company and full-service clients for communication, project management, and account development. If you’re a proactive, self-starter who has a passion for people and strong attention to detail, we should talk.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume, and website/portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expertise / Experience
- 2+ years of account management / project management experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, services, and best practices
- Experience planning and managing schedules
- Experience leading client calls and meetings
- Experience with project management tools (Asana, Trello, etc).
- Knowledge and experience in Productivity Software (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
Additional Expertise (if applicable)
- Marketing strategy
- Copywriting / content creation
- Sales experience
- Grow, maintain, and develop client account relationships
- Coordinate full-service client projects and work with our internal team to execute
- Lead regular client meetings and check-ins
- Proactively seek and identify new business opportunities through existing client relationships
- Work in project management platform (Asana)
- Attend internal company meetings
- Self-Starter who takes initiative
- Strong organizational Skills
- Strong communication skills (meetings, phone calls, etc)
- Natural tendency to respond quickly to emails and messages
- Ability to work effectively in an open office environment
- Strives for constructive feedback
- Hard-worker willing to go the extra mile
- Works well with small teams