Pay: Dependent Upon Experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Matching, PTO, Flex Schedule
Location: Lake Oswego OR (on-site + flex)
Do you love telling stories through compelling copy?
We’re looking for a content writer to join our digital marketing agency and drive our messaging, copywriting, and content strategy forward. If you’re a proactive, self-starter who is already thinking of ways to improve the copy of this job post, we should talk.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume, and website/portfolio to: [email protected].
Expertise / Experience
- 1+ year of writing / content creation experience with experience writing in a variety of tones and industries
- Proficient in copywriting for websites, blog posts, email marketing, social media, etc.
- Experience writing advertising copy
- Strong understanding of website content strategy
- Experience crafting messaging statements, tone of voice documents, etc
- Ability to lead client calls and meetings
- Experience with project management tools (Asana, Trello, etc).
- Knowledge and experience in Productivity Software (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Ability to manage client projects from end to end
Additional Expertise (if applicable)
- Messaging strategy
- Content mapping / wireframing (using Figma, Adobe, etc)
- SEO writing best practices
- Manage all website, blog post, email marketing, social media content
- Manage copywriting projects
- Manage website content clients from end to end
- Lead brand messaging projects (tone of voice documents, hero statements, mission/vision statements, etc.)
- Lead internal messaging, including development of tone and voice
- Coordinate with internal teams
- Work in project management platform (Asana)
- Attend internal company meetings
- Self-Starter who takes initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (meetings, phone calls, etc)
- Natural tendency to respond quickly to emails and messages
- Ability to work effectively in an open office environment
- Strives for constructive feedback
- Hard-worker willing to go the extra mile
- Works well with small teams
- Desire to continuously learn about new industries and work with a wide variety of clients