Position Level: Junior
Pay: Dependent Upon Experience
Benefits: Health Insurance + Dental
Location: Lake Oswego, OR (on-site and remote)
Do you organize your closet by colors? If so, we should talk.
Our digital marketing agency is looking for a project coordinator to help organize, track, and manage our projects. Additionally, we’re looking for someone with a passion for copywriting and content creation. You’ll have the opportunity to write blog posts, email marketing campaigns, copywriting for websites, and other content-creation initiatives.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume, and website/portfolio to: [email protected].
Expertise / Experience
- Experience managing projects, tasks, timelines, etc.
- Experience working with small teams
- Copywriting / content creation
- Ability to assemble reporting
- Knowledge of project management tools (Asana, Trello, etc)
- Knowledge and experience in Productivity Software (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
Additional Expertise (if applicable)
- Knowledge and experience in Creative Creative Software (Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
- Content Marketing Strategy (funnels, drip marketing, etc)
- Content Marketing Setup & Implementation
- Email Marketing
- Coordinate both external client projects and internal company projects
- Manage company project management platform (Asana)
- Communicate with both external clients and internal team members
- Work closely with internal creative team to procure assets for client projects
- Manage project timelines, due dates, and milestones
- Create and distribute daily, weekly, and/or monthly reporting and updates
- Setup and manage regular client check-in meetings
- Optimize and improve all project-related processes
- Conduct post-project wrap-up meetings and gather client feedback
- Write content for blog posts, email marketing, web copy, etc.
- Copywriting for content (grammar, etc)
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Self-Starter who takes initiative
- Strong communication skills (meetings, phone calls, etc)
- Natural tendency to respond quickly to emails and messages
- Ability to work effectively in an open office environment
- Strives for constructive feedback
- Hard-worker willing to go the extra mile
- Works well with small teams